We have to be on at least season 417, give or take a few, but I have loved just about all of them! To me, there will never be a better season than Alfonso Ribeiro's (aka Carlton) winning season! Ever! ABC just started a new round of dancing last week & some of the "talent" is lacking (I'm looking at you Charo & Mr. T) ...
Watching this week, it occurred to me that there are at least 10 things that happen on EVERY SINGLE EPISODE! I don't care what week we are on, who the celebrities are, or what the theme week is ... here are a few things you are bound to see:
1. Somebody is going to have an emotional breakdown during the rehearsal footage! Whether it is from exhaustion, hurt feelings, the professional dancer being too hard on their partner. It is going to BREAK DOWN at some point. There will be tears, walking out of rehearsal, & the inevitable sappy making up.
2. There is always that 1 "celebrity" that you have no idea who they are, what they do, or where they came from. Every. single. season.
3. When the cameras pan the audience you can spot past contestants out in the crowd. Which makes me think that contestants are given lifetime passes to the live recordings!
4. Bruno will lose his mind while he is judging.
He will jump on the judges' table, he will stroke Julianne's face, he will flail his arms like he is going to take flight! & it makes me love him all the more! Bruno is the BEST!
5. Carrie Ann will write in her DWTS journal. She has it with her every show.
What is she writing in there? Am I the only one wondering about this?!?!?
6. Len will remind us of those old grumpy guys that sit in the balcony on The Muppet Show ...
seriously, he's the one on the right!
7. And, of course, we all get blinded by Julianne Hough's beauty ...
I give her a 10.
Or as Bruno, would say it ...
10!!!!!!!!!
8. Somebody is gonna get hurt! It is all fun & games until somebody tears an ACL or has a fainting spell on live television!
9. You wonder how many sequins & spray tan solution they go through in a week's time. Am I right?!? It's just an awful lot of skin & unseasonable tans! Nobody has that kind of tan in March!
10. & lastly, there is ALWAYS that 1 celebrity contestant that is so awful that it makes you anxious to watch.
In the words of Mr. T ... "I PITY THE FOOL!"







No comments:
Post a Comment