Friday, February 10, 2017

favorite things friday: cover-ups, awkwardness, moxie, & you!

It's favorite things Friday!!!! You have no idea how much I've missed sharing my weekly favorites with you!!!! I can't tell you how many times during my bloggy break I would do something, see something, eat something, purchase something & think to myself, "this would totally be on my 'favorite things friday' post!"

As usual, I'm linking up Andrea at Momfessionals. Hop over to her blog & check out everyone's list of favorites!

Now, my favorites from this week ...


EVERPRO Beauty Gray Away Temporary Root Concealer

This Root Concealer is #1 on my list this week because my roots are in desperate need of color!!!! Bless it all!
In the past, I've used L'Oreal's Root Cover Up, but I think I like this product even better.
It seems to go on cleaner (if that makes sense) & isn't as chalky.
Lots of praise hands for Gray Away!!!!




 I posted this video on my Facebook page this week because
it reminds me of the Mister & me ...
  

(I cannot for the life of me get the video to post here, but
click on the link to watch)
Every single time I have watched it,
I have cracked up!
I'm telling you, I make the same face as the second dog
all of the time!
Bless!



My Target Beauty Box arrived this week & I dug into it!
So far, my favorite from the box is this ...


THIS MASK!!!
Holy cow, does this thing work!!!!
You put on a thin layer, leave it on for about 15 minutes, & then peel it off.
Can I tell you ...
when I peeled it off, I am almost certain
my first 5 layers of skin came off with it!
I could immediately tell a difference ...
my skin totally looked & felt so much better.
I have already added a few of  these to my
online cart & am ordering more!
I love finding something like this
that really works!



Our beloved Jen Hatmaker has
a new book coming out in a few months!!!
*SQUEAL*


Earlier this week, I was able to read the
book's introduction & it is classic Hatmaker!

Preordering ensures you get the lowest price
between now & the release date AND
you get to take advantage
of preorder goodies, too!


& my last favorite thing this week????

YOU!!!!!

Thanks to all of you for coming back to
this little blog after my time away!
I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of your
kind words this week!!!!



Hope you have a great weekend!
I'll be back Monday ... hope you'll visit!


2 comments:

  1. That mask is getting my full attention! I'm also very excited to hear Hatmaker has another book on the way - love her! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for reading! can't wait for the book to come out ... love her writing!

      Delete