Wednesday, February 15, 2017

favorite outfits ...

It happens every morning ...
I stand in my closet & have no idea what to wear.
Please tell me I'm not the only one!

A few years ago, Pinterest came along &
made putting together outfits
so much easier for me.
I have pinned a ton of cute ensembles
now, if only the outfit would
appear in my closet when I pin it!
 
 

Today, I thought I'd share a few of my
ACTUAL
go-to outfits inspired by some of
my Pinterest finds ...

(I've included links for each item in case you see something you like)
(best jeans EVER)
*all purchased from Target*


pink puffer vest


Do you see a theme?
 
*layers ... cardigan, vest
because in NC it can be 35* in the morning & 75* in the afternoon ...
 
*jeans
always jeans!
 
*flats
because I don't have the bandwidth for anything with a heel ...
 
*nothing too fussy
I favor comfort over style ... ALWAYS!
I love it when I find cute pieces that
happen to be comfortable, too.
 
Now ... to figure out
how to make all of those imaginary closet
Pinterest outfits in my ACTUAL closet ...




No comments:

Post a Comment