Tuesday, April 21, 2015

o ... was lilly available at target this weekend???

I'm not sure if you've heard, or not ... but this past weekend was a pretty big deal at Target.

Apparently, the Lilly line was available for a limited time ... & by "limited" I mean 7 minutes! When I got to Target this is what I found ...

a vast wasteland.

There wasn't even a Lilly display rack there! Like the Target Team Members just wanted to forget those 7 minutes of mayhem ever existed!

In all fairness, I didn't get to my Target until late afternoon & I knew everything was already gone, because my people had already reported the carnage to me. But I thought ... well, at least I'll see a display rack.

NOPE.

GONE.

Like the scene of a crime that had been meticulously cleaned up.

Bestie made a valiant effort early Sunday morning. She called me at 7:30 to let me know she was on her way to Target & asked what she should grab for me ... bless her heart. Then she called back when she arrived ... to let me know the LINE WAS WRAPPED AROUND THE BUILDING. Yes, y'all around the building.

She got in the store when it opened & 7 minutes later ... every bit of Lilly was gone.

GONE!

If you happen to be looking for exactly where all of Target's Lilly merchandise vanished ... I found it for you ...




This is a screenshot of ebay after I searched for "lilly target" Monday morning ... over 32,000 results came up.  Enterprising soccer moms across America are auctioning off their Lilly wares on the world wide webs.

God Bless America, y'all!

Now, far be it from me to insight any sort of riots, but I have heard rumblings that there may be some Lilly restocking in the coming days. ???? However, since my Target has taken down the Lilly displays & burned them out back, I find it doubtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment