Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A.D. Observations ...

I'm not going to lie ... the post Spring Break re-entry has not been kind.  Monday morning was brutal, my friends.

I actually told Mister that I think I may have contracted some sort of disease that makes it hard to get out of bed in the morning. He quickly diagnosed it as laziness. Whatever ...

I will tell you one thing I was excited about Monday morning ... discussing my A.D., the Bible Continues observations with Bestie!


Now ... let me just do a public service announcement right now & tell you ... if you are not watching this,YOU NEED TO BE!!!! It is so incredibly well done!

OK ... now for 2 of my very astute observations:

* The living was harsh, y'all ...
The Romans would snap your neck in a hot second. They were an angry bunch of folk. And if that wasn't enough to worry about ... the amount of dust flying around is just insane! Everywhere .... dust!

* Resurrection Jesus's hair is ON POINT!
Just look at this ...

 
Have you ever seen better hair in a Jesus movie??? I was distracted by his hair the entire episode this week.
 
When I told Ash about the great Jesus hair, she said that made it total sense because we would all have new bodies in Heaven & we both decided that everyone would have great hair in Heaven!
 
God is so good like that!
 
 
So, are you watching???? Am I the only one that noticed the incredible hair ... & all the dust??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment