Today ... What I'm Enjoying!
* great smells ...
Last week, I told you guys about all of the very good smelly smells I found at Target. This is a big time favorite ...
I may or may not be stockpiling just in case Target decides to discontinue carrying it! #smellgoodpreparedness
* great weather ...
This week the weather has been gorgeous! I am enjoying that this is the last week of Winter ... because I am totally OVER WINTER ... OVER IT!
* a great read ...
I read this book while we were on vacation a couple of weekends ago ...
It is so great! Such great, practical advice ... I even highlighted & put notes in the margin. Definitely one of those books I'll keep close by & reference often!
* great kicks ...
I got these for Christmas & have been waiting for warmer weather to wear them ...
This week's weather has been perfect Chuck-wearing weather!!! Loving them ... a lot!
So, that's what I'm enjoying!
I had planned on this being the last
"what i'm ..." post, but
Bestie gave me a great idea for 1 more week.
Next week ... What I'm Pinning!
{Seriously, Pinterest could be my job!}





No comments:
Post a Comment