So glad to see another Friday roll around!!!
This week has FLOWN by ...
Here are a few of my favorites from this week!
* e.l.f. lip exfoliater ...
Our temps have been very cold {by eastern North Carolina standards} & my lips have been chapped like crazy! I bought e.l.f. lip exfoliator last winter & it has been most helpful over the past few weeks!
{$3 @ Target}
It has saved my smackers ... so, definitely a favorite this week!
* O, Target ... you are the Chick-Fil-A of retail ...
Bestie sent me this picture & caption she saw on Facebook yesterday ... & this just so happens to be one of our favorite Targets!
In Target at Triangle Town Center. A kid came in looking for a clip-on tie for a job interview this afternoon. The store only had regular ties, so this awesome Target team member took the time to help the nervous teen put on his new tie, tuck in his shirt and then showed him how to give a proper handshake and tackle a few tough interview questions! As the kid exited the store, a bunch of supportive Target team members cheered him on! THIS is true customer service - Right on the mark, Target!! Fingers crossed for this kid's interview!! Bought headbands, ham and had my heart warmed...I LOVE Target!!! — at Target Raleigh NE in North Carolina.
Love when people go the extra mile for others!!!! Hope the kid got the job!
* Bay Side Reunion
I am a huge Jimmy Fallon fan! Everything he does is hilarious & you can tell he absolutely LOVES what he does. Well, this week he outdid himself! He got together the cast of Saved By The Bell for a Tonight Show skit & I felt like it was 1995 again ... acid washed, high-waisted, rolled over & up jeans ... those were the days.
& can I just say, how do all of these people look like they haven't aged a bit?!?!? And if you have been inside of a cave this week & haven't seen the lip sync battle he did with Will Ferrell & Kevin Hart, do yourself a favor & watch it now ... HILARIOUS!
* New Target Savings App ...
A few weeks ago, Bestie & I were in the Target & the lady at our check out told us about a new savings app that was launching ... I had forgotten all about it until Bestie texted yesterday & reminded me. You can find it at www.redperks.com or on the app store ... however {comma} it isn't available everywhere yet. And my everywhere is one of the places it isn't available {enter me rolling my eyes ... that's right, Target ... I'm rolling my eyes at you}. So, I'll have to wait & live vicariously through Ash's REDperks until I can get mine.
You earn points when you shop & after you reach a certain number of points you get 5% off of your total purchase. So, stacked with Red Card, Cartwheel, Mobile Coupons, & sale prices ... the savings really add up.
Go forth & save, y'all!
& that's my list for this week!
Hope y'all have a fun weekend.
See you next week!
As always ....




I have always wanted to try lip exfoliater, but have been hesitant for some reason! I think I am going to give it a go now! Thanks for sharing! Also, that story about Target absolutely melted my heart...so precious! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI came across your blog on the Friday Favorites link up! I about died when you said Target is the CHICK-FIL-A of retail!!!!! I 100% agree! It's so funny that you mentioned that Target, because for 2 years my BF lived in NE Raleigh and that is the ONLY target I went to. Their customer service is to DIE for. A lady looked for 15 minutes for book tubs in the back for me and never once complained! I wanted a certain color because I am an OCD teacher and she got them after searching through every box!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to add their APP!! Thanks for sharing!
-C- from Happy to be -C-