I was gifted several Target gift cards over Christmas ... because, what better gift is there?!?
Well, in deciding upon what to purchase with said gift cards, I was doing a bit of online Target research.
I've had my eye on these poufs for MONTHS, but there was no way I was going to spend $80 bucks on them ... home training! Well, they are deeply discounted right now ... which makes me very happy! I decided to read a few of the online reviews just to make sure about the quality & other details. I came upon this review from "Brittney" & it was full of all sorts of helpful information that I had truly not considered ...
★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
God help you if you have to clean this thing!
I love this pouf. LOVE it! It is mushy, comfortable and yet firm. I bought this for cheap, like 70% off cheap. I loved it when it was 60 bucks but now I love it even more. Anyways, I use it as a chair for my child for in his room. My child is almost two. He loves this chair and has used it every single day from the day I bought it. Laying on it, sitting, leaning etc. Loves it. Today he threw up, where? You guessed it! On my beautiful chair. Now the tags say to throw away the chair if broken and to never, for any reason open the chair..... I see why. One shipping box, two trash bags and what can only be described as packing peanut babies being thrown at each other my husband and I finally managed to empty the chair. It is now in the wash. Please pray for our souls as we will have to refill it by hand. We will of course put the staple back in before giving it back to my child but dear lord, God help you if something like this happens to it. Anyways, I love it and HIGHLY recommend getting one to anyone without the following: Dogs, Cats, Children, Exes who hate you and have knives, Birds, Messy Parents, Messy Teens, Teens, Weird Aunts that don't like to wear underwear, Boyfriends that toot, and of course hide it please when your Husbands friends come over for a drink to watch the game. Other than that, love it. It is amazing and I would highly recommend it!
yes,
- I recommend this product.
Even though I don't have any exes with knives or weird aunts that don't like to wear underwear (that I know of) ... I am really second guessing the purchase of the pouf, because I fear every time I look at it, all I'll be able to think about is Brittney's online review & weird aunts ...

BAHAHAHAHA...and this sums up why I love you!
ReplyDelete