If you do not have your shopping done
by now ... bless your heart.
I do not wish upon anyone the
task of trying to finish Christmas shopping
3 days before the BIG DAY!
BUT ... if you find yourself in need
of a few last minute items,
I hope this list will help.
My 15-year-old niece, Sarah,
helped me come up
with a few things that would be
great stocking stuffers!
EOS or Nivea Lip Balm
I'm a huge fan of Nivea chapstick &
the EOS lip balm is crazy popular.
Lily & Laura Bracelets
They come in allllll sorts of colors
& are super cute stacked!
Happy Socks
Looove these unisex socks! I've been able
to find a huge selection at my TJ Maxx
in the men's section ...
Hair Ties
my Priss loves these ...
Target has a great selection.
I especially love the shiny ties ...
very festive!
Gift Cards!
Of course, the gift that keeps on giving!
Who wouldn't love a Starbucks or Target
gift card in their stocking!?!?
OPI Nail Polish
... great finish & sooooo many colors
to pick from!
Hope our list is helpful!
Now ... get busy ...
finish your shopping &
stuff those stockings ...
my Priss loves these ...
Target has a great selection.
I especially love the shiny ties ...
very festive!
Gift Cards!
Of course, the gift that keeps on giving!
Who wouldn't love a Starbucks or Target
gift card in their stocking!?!?
OPI Nail Polish
... great finish & sooooo many colors
to pick from!
Hope our list is helpful!
Now ... get busy ...
finish your shopping &
stuff those stockings ...


No comments:
Post a Comment