{rose hill designs}
I am 2 days into December & I already feel like it is flying by! December is always, allllwaaayyys the busiest month of the year for us. Which also happens to make it feel like is only lasts about 9 days.
The one month I should really slow down, take it all in, enjoy every moment, soak up time with our kids, remember sweet baby Jesus & all his birth means to this fallen world ... it never fails, gets filled to the brim with parties, practices, shopping, & all sorts of unrelated "happy birthday, Jesus" stress. When will I learn???
I have eliminated a couple of things this year that always suck our time away & it has made a bit of a difference. However, trust me when I say, I am not at risk for having too much spare time on my hands. Which is truly a shame, because I love having spare time! Spare time is my favorite time of all of the times!
** & a quick December bloggy note ...
this month on Mondays I'll be posting {pink couch approved} gifts .... things I have & love & I think your people will enjoy, too!
& on Wednesdays leading up to Christmas, I'll be sharing passages from The Jesus Storybook Bible (like I did last year). So, be sure to visit tomorrow for the first passage.
&, of course, Fridays will still be Favorite Things Friday!!!
aaaannnndddd .... I'm over at Momfessionals sharing our Christmas decorations today!

I love the Jesus story book bible! It is so well written. Even as an adult it is always so impactful. It is now my go to Baby shower gift :)
ReplyDeleteO! I love that idea ...
DeleteIt is our family's favorite!!!!