Over the weekend, I became aware of a career that I never even knew existed. And I have to say ... had I known this particular job description was even a possibility, my entire life path would've been drastically different. And even though I am almost 40 ... love teaching & enjoy this little blog that tens of you read, I have decided to change my title.
From here on out ... I would like for my official title to be ... "Supervisor of Morale"
I came upon this life changing realization while I was watching my Pirates play the Tarheels on Saturday afternoon. Apparently, one of their former quarterbacks is now the team's Supervisor of Morale (& I have to say, I hope they paid him overtime for Saturday's game).
Have you ever heard of a better job title?!? When I saw this picture flash on my in-laws' TV screen, I immediately announced (quite loudly), "I WANNA BE A SUPERVISOR OF MORALE!!!"
Life changing moment, my friends!
Sincerely,
Emma
Your Supervisor of Morale!
P.S. If you haven't entered the GIVEAWAY posted yesterday for 2 tickets to Pursue the Passion ... head over to yesterday's post & leave a comment. Entries will end 10pm tonight & the winner will be announced on tomorrow's post!

No comments:
Post a Comment