Friday, September 19, 2014

favorite things friday: Dolly, football y'all, & something unusual

 
Happy Friday!!!
Here are a few of this week's favorites ...
 
 
* Dolly's interview with Southern Living ...


Dolly Parton is like the patron saint of all good southern women ... a saint with tons of make-up, ginormous hair, & lots of silicone, but a saint none-the-less!  She is a precious little soul! This week I came across an interview Southern Living featured on their The Daily South site ... you can read it HERE.  

& of course, I can't pass up an opportunity to mention how much Daddy loves Dolly, too!  This is him sitting on the edge of his seat watching Ms. Dolly in concert on the Today Show a few months ago. Bless him.
 
 
 
*football, y'all ...
Yesterday I posted a picture of this shirt ...
 

 
A few of you wanted to know where it can be purchased. So, HERE is the link for that. I think this is the most perfect football shirt ever!
 
* Unusual ...
Loving this song by Francesca Battistelli .....
 
"unusual"
{if you can't see this on your device .... click here}
 
Love the lyrics & wish it was every girl's anthem!!!! 
 
 
And that's it for favorites ...
in case you missed any of this week's posts, here they are
 
 
And .... make sure you visit Monday!
I'll be having a GIVEAWAY!!!
Two tickets to see Jen Hatmaker & Meredith Andrews
at Pursue the Passion in Greenville, NC!!!!!
 
 
 
 ... linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals!


2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the linkup. Love that song! I hadn't heard it until just now. I'm a big fan of Francesa Battistelli, but I haven't been listening to the radio lately. Is this a new song? That football shirt is caaauttte. I love that it's not team specific so that it can be worn to different games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misty!!!! thanks so much for visiting! "Unusual" has been out a few months, but a good friend of mine introduced it to me last week ... isn't it great?!? & that shirt .... perfection!

      Delete