Friday, September 5, 2014

favorite things friday: curves & sheep, football, & 4-year-olds!


Time for Favorite Things Friday!!! Here are a few faves ...

* new Target finds ...
I forgot to share this favorite with y'all last week ... a couple of really cute Target finds for Fall!


These are the most comfortable jeans I have EVER put on!
Yes, that is a bold statement, but totally true!!!
Denizen Essential Stretch Curvy Skinny Jeans ...
fit like a glove!
 & bonus ... 
target cartwheel has women's jeans
20% off right now! God's favor!

Is that a sheep on your sweater?
Why, yes ... yes, it is!
How cute is this!?!

* football! football! & more football!
As for my house, we will serve the Lord & also watch college football! Me & my people LOVE college football.

Last week my East Carolina Pirates had a great season opener! This weekend the Pirates will be going up against my Mister's first love ... the Gamecocks of South Carolina. He was born in SC & his daddy taught at USC ... & we have very close family friends who we love deeply that are beyond devoted to the Gamecocks (I'm looking at you Burkholders). So, you can see how Mister may be between a rock & a hard place Saturday night, say around 7:00. I will be sure to remind him "if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy" ... because I am so Proverbs 31 like that.

* first day of preschool ...
Teaching preschool is one of the greatest joys in my life .... & we finally started this week.



 Here are a couple of things I was quickly reminded of ... #1) how much energy a room full of 4-year-olds both possess & require, #2) September 4-year-olds are much different than May 4-year-olds! I have a room full of sweeties & am looking forward to a fun year with every single one of them!



& there you have it .... my week's favorites!
 Hope you have a great weekend!
 & also .... GO PIRATES!

Linking up again this Friday

6 comments:

  1. The sheep sweater is adorable! Happy Friday!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jill ... isn't it?!?!!? I fell totally in love with it!

      Delete
  2. I need that sweater!! And happy first week of school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda ... everybody need a sheep sweater!!! have a great week!

      Delete
  3. September teachers are different than May teachers as well, can I get an amen!?!?! hahaha Glad you had a great first week back!
    Thanks so much for linking up!!!
    :) Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. andrea ... my May teacher self is MUCH MORE relaxed than my September teaching self! loving the Friday link ups!!!

      Delete