Happy Friday!
Hope everyone's had a great week!
Every Friday I share some of my favorites.
Here are a few of this week's ....
* Under normal circumstances, I do not purchase anything at Antropologie. I LOOOOVE Anthro, but it is crazy expensive & I absolutely can not justify spending an arm & a leg on clothing ... even on all the cuteness that lives on Anthropologies racks. However, a few weeks ago was not under normal circumstances. I found a crazy good deal on a super cute top! They were having a huge sale (which still made items more $$$ than I wanted to spend) AND clothing was marked down another 60%! So, I got this cute top for a steal! I had to order my size & It finally got here this week!
* Big Brother's football season started yesterday! His team chose their numbers & got their game jerseys this week. He came home with #5. I really didn't think much of it, but last night he told me why he decided on that number.
At the beginning of Summer, a teenage boy in our community died in an accident on the river (I talked about it HERE). He played baseball & wore #5. We didn't know him or his family personally, but anytime your community loses a young person it touches you in a deep way. The young people in our area have really rallied around his family & are working really hard to keep his memory alive! So, Big Brother wanted to wear #5 to honor Tanner's memory.
* & finally, just in case you missed my post yesterday .... something wonderful is happening November 16th!
& I happen to be absolutely thrilled about it!
And that does it for this week's favorites!
Hope y'all have a great weekend!!!!
Linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals!





No comments:
Post a Comment