It is no secret that I have an unusually large affection for all sorts of reality television ... and one of my absolute favorites of all time is Dancing With the Stars!
Yesterday the season 19 cast list was leaked which made me absolutely giddy!!!!
But, before we get to the cast ... can we please discuss how in the sam hill is it already season 19?!? Are we counting seasons in dog years now? Bless ... 19 just seems to be a lot.
OK ... back to the important issue (& I use that term loosely) ... the cast list. Honestly, I don't recognize 3/4 of the celebrities (& again, I use that term loosely). I was reading through the list just a tad bit discouraged about the lack luster cast until light shone down from heaven & I swear to you, I heard a choir of angels singing a Tom Jones classic, because look who was last on the cast list ...
American's favorite cousin .... Carlton!!!!
yes, I am aware he has a real name, but
he'll forever be Carlton in my heart!
Can you even get over it!?!?!? And as far as I am concerned ABC shouldn't even bother with season 19, because I am declaring Carlton the winner! If you question as to why .... just watch this video of fine dancing ability ....
If you can not watch this video on your particular device, I implore you to search "carlton" on the You tube & just behold the magic!
And by the power vested in me by no one other than myself, obviously (& counting the amount of hours I have spent watching reality TV ... I am totally qualified), I hereby reserve this mirror ball DWTS trophy for Carlton ...
... others need not apply.



No comments:
Post a Comment