Wednesday, August 6, 2014

perusing the streets of Pinterest ...

 

I've been perusing the streets of Pinterest & have been making a list of projects I want to get done over the next few months. I figure if I share them with you I'll be more likely to get them done!

Here a few I've got in mind ...


Would love to make this with chicken wire instead of net. Perfect in Priss's room ...& super cute for her to hang her little momentos.
 
 
This book page wreath ... I can't even tell you how much I love this! I collect old books & haven't had the heart to rip the pages out of one to make this... yet!
 
 

I don't know why, but I love these paper feathers. Think these would be great in a Fall wreath or in a glass vase on the mantel.
 
 
 
I've got tons of scrap fabric I could use to zhush up a plain pillow ... I'm thinking with words like Y'all or bless ... perfect for my little pink couch!
 
That ought to keep me busy for a little while ...

How about y'all??? Found any cute projects lately???
 




1 comment:

  1. i did a few wreaths similar to the book page wreath using fabric...maybe you could find fabric that looks like writing so you don't have to tear your books apart!

    ReplyDelete