Happy Friday, y'all!!!! & by the way, it is August!!!! Holy cow!
I've got a long list, so let me get to it ...
* train up a child ...
You know I love a monogram & I'm passing that passion down to Priss!
A sweet lady in our community has started a little monogramming hobby... I don't want to call it a business, for fear she won't think it's fun anymore & I'll no longer be able to get cute things like this ...
Right now, she is selling these cute headbands for $8 each. I asked her permission to share her contact info & she said I could! So, if you would like to order one ... you can get up with her HERE!
If that link doesn't work, just let me know & I'll get you connected to her.
* One of my most favorite bloggers ever of all-time is Sophie Hudson from the Boo Mama blog. She is from Mississippi & the South runs deep in her veins! She authored the book, A Little Salty to Cut the Sweet. I have mentioned it 1 or 100 times, because I love it so very much!!!! Weeelllll, she is diligently working on a new book entitled Home Is Where My People Are! She shared the cover artwork this week & it is adorable ...
I love how the fried chicken & sweet tea at the top are like a little southern coat of arms!!!!
Can NOT wait for this book to come out!
* & speaking of good books ...
I love great book suggestions. Well, Sis basically threw a book at me in the church parking lot this week & told me how much I was going to love it!!!
The House Girl is historical fiction (which I love) & Sis raved about how great it is, so I'm excited to have a new read! Let me know if you've read it & if you loved it.
* Sharknado 2 ...
I really have no words .... really ... no words ...
Was 1 Sharknado not enough, y'all? One of my friends described it best when he said ... "the best worst movie I've ever seen!"
I can only imagine that the concept for this theatrical masterpiece was birthed when a bunch of movie execs were sitting around & just wrote terrifying things on slips of paper, put them in a hat, & drew out 2 & decided that's what they'd make a movie about. If I were to create a premise of a movie about 2 of my worst fears, it would be about flying & cellulite ... coming soon "The Flight of Cellulite!"
What could be more terrifying!?! Nothing, I say ... nothing!& that's it for my favorites today ... hope you guys have a great weekend!!!!
I'm linking up with Andrea over at MOMFESSIONALS!






No comments:
Post a Comment