Friday, August 8, 2014

Favorite Things Friday: thursday nights, a tutorial, & vacation!


 
I have had a week full of all sorts of vacation goodness! I'll fill you in on all of that next week because today is … Favorite Things Friday!!!



* HGTV Thursday nights …

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned how Monday nights on NBC are geared toward adreneline junkies, with all of the jumping off cliffs with Bear Grylls & all the ninja-ing on American Ninja Warrior. Well, Thursday nights on HGTV are now officially my favorite! I told you guys a few weeks ago about Fixer Upper & how much I love Chip & Joanna ... on yesterday's post I told you all about Jen Hatmaker's new show {hope you watched}. So, Thursday nights are now "Mama needs to watch her HGTV, so y'all find you something to do" night at my house.


*This headband tutorial ...

 
Andrea over at Momfessionals posted a super-easy tutorial for this headband yesterday. Her instructions included phrases like ... "It doesn't matter how long you cut it" & "It doesn't have to be straight" ... so, as you can imagine, it is right up my alley. Gonna add this to my project list I shared with you Wednesday!
 
* & my absolute most favorite thing from this week .... our family vacation!
You may not remember ... but vacationing with the in-laws last year was SO MUCH FUN! Well, we made the trek to Williamsburg again this year & we HAD A BLAST!!!!
 
 
So glad these crazy people let me call them "my people" ... we always have a fun time together! I'll be sure to tell you all about it next week! You can read about last year's trip HERE!
 
Hope you all had a great week ... now, excuse me as I try to readjust to my non-vacation life again!
 
Have a great weekend ... be awesome, y'all!
 
 
hop over to see what some of
my favorite bloggers
have been up to this week!



2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up. Adjusting back to real life is sometimes hard--- especially when you have tons of laundry to do!!!!

    <3 Sarita
    Www.itsagirlgirlworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarita ... the re-entry gets me every time! Feel like I need to sleep for about 3 months!

      Delete