Tuesday, July 29, 2014

monday night on NBC ... thanks for the remider!

You all know I am a reality TV junkie ... I {heart} it! Well, Monday nights on NBC are now a reality TV lovers dream!


A new series, "Running Wild With Bear Grylls" started last night. Basically he takes a different celebrity out in the middle of nowhere for 2 days & they do super fun (or as Zac Efron kept saying last night, "legit") things like jumping out of helicopters that are actually flying in the air (I prefer jumping out of the ones on the ground) ... sleeping in caves ... repelling down 150 foot drops into ice cold water. Like I said ...  SUPER FUN!!! Now, while I am not a particular fan of the outdoors ... I do enjoy watching others in survival type situations. I feel it serves as a good reminder why sleeping out of doors is just a bad idea.

And I have to say, having Zac Efron as the first celeb ... well played, NBC, well played. Other celebrities like Ben Stiller (can NOT wait to see him next week), Deion Sanders, Tom Arnold (I can't imagine this will turn out well), & sweet little Tamren Hall (from the Today Show) are going to be tortured guided by survival specialist Bear Grylls over the next few weeks.

After an hour of all of the jungle surviving, American Ninja Warrior comes on.


If you haven't seen this yet ... it is basically people doing things that are not natural & not supposed to be humanly possible ... So, apparently Monday nights on NBC are adrenaline junkie ... or as I like to call it "let's remind America how unexciting their lives are & just how out or shape they are" night on NBC.

Thanks for the reminder, NBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment