I am a strong believer that Gary Chapmen should have included Target as one of the love languages in his book, "The Five Love Languages" ... Because, if I'm not mistaken, that would by far be my love language. However, after Big Brother's orthodontist appointment earlier this week, my relationship with the Target may have to be put on a temporary hold ... Finishing up on his orthodontal care is really cramping my style!
BUT it doesn't hurt to look ... So, I thought I'd show y'all a couple of my summer favorites that Target has on it's racks right now!
{$12.99}
You know I am a sucker for anything that involves the word "y'all" ... & this shirt would be a staple in my wardrobe if Target would have seen fit to include the other half of it. Let's just be honest ... unless you are 22, are near a body of water, & have the stomach of a washboard, you should not be wearing a 1/2 shirt & since I am neither 22 or possess a washboard stomach, & prefer to wear a moo moo over my swimsuit... the Target will have to keep their "hey, y'all' 1/2 shirt.
{$17.99}
Love this knit skirt ... perfect for Summer! I know maxi skirts are all the rage, but shorty over here can't pull off the maxi.
{5" chino shorts - $19.99}
These shorts are a great length ... hit around mid-thigh & come in several colors. Love this pattern!
{women's slub tank - $10.00}
This is a great shirt & it comes in a ton of colors ... my favorites are the green shown here & the coral.
{knit t-shirt dress - $19.99}
I bought a dress very similar to this last summer & I wear it all of the time!!! Some days are just too hot to wear shorts ...
{polk-a-dot halter dress - $24.99}
I love this halter dress! It would be perfect to wear to a summer wedding ... paired with a cardigan (cause I do love a cardigan, y'all!).
If you happen to be growing a human inside of you, Target has LOTS of really cute maternity dresses right now! And believe me, I have no plans to grow another human, but I am not above wearing a maternity dress if it's cute enough! Who doesn't love some extra room?!?
AAAANNNNND ... right now you can find big savings on lots of ladies wear on Target's Cartwheel app! Here are a few:
* Merona favorite tanks & tees 15% off
* Mossimo tees & tanks 10% off
* Merona cardigans 15% off
* women's skirts 15% off
* Mossimo dresses 20%
& always, always check the Target website for their printable coupons ... there is usually a great one for $$$$ off clothing of some sort!
Go forth & save, y'all!!!!
{all images from www.target.com}
On a completely other note ...
As you are reading this ... me & the bestie are making our semi-annual pilgrimage to IKEA!!! We've challenged ourselves to not spend over $100 while we are there. Wish me luck. I don't think she'll have any problems, because the last time we went she bought batteries & a broom. :/
I'll be back tomorrow & share our loot with you!






No comments:
Post a Comment