Happy Friday!!!! This week has flown by ... one more week of school for my kids & this mama couldn't be happier!
I have a little update for y'all. Yesterday I told you about when I lost my mind in Belk (you can read it HERE if you missed all of that nonsense). Well, my precious in-laws took it upon themselves to pay a visit to the Home Department of the Belk & sent me a picture of my handiwork ....
{sorry for the blurriness}
Bless!
Now, here's a few of my favorites from the week that was ...
* Do you ever read a lifestyle blog or look through all of the beautiful pictures on Pinterest & ask yourself any of these questions: "who lives like this?!" ... "how can anyone keep their house that clean?" ... "who takes pictures that turn out that beautiful?"
THIS post from "Rage Against the Minivan" asks those same questions & answers them in their hilarious post entitled, "I've Got Your Lifestyle Blog Right Here!" So funny! All about keeping it real ... & in the spirit of keeping it real, I thought I'd share a photo of something in my home ...
That would be all of my Christmas gift wrap hiding behind my bedroom door. It never quite made it back upstairs to the attic with all of the other Christmas stuff. Yes, it is almost June ... which leaves me in quite an awkward position. Do I just leave it out for next Christmas or do I have one of the children lug it up to the attic?!?
* The Secret Blue Butterfly!!!! I can NOT tell you how much I LOVE this. I started following The Secret Blue Butterfly on Instagram a few weeks ago & I have had so many moments of "awwwwww" over it! Whoever it/they are leaves notes, money, flowers in random places to brighten a complete stranger's day. Here are a few pictures from their instagram ....
don't you just LOVE this?!?!
* AND THEN I came across this on Pinterest ...
which made me question everything I have ever known about my life, because WHY HAVE I NEVER THOUGHT OF THIS & WHY HAVE I NEVER HAD ONE OF THESE !!!!! Sweet Tea Popsicles ... mighty shout of praise!!!!
* Speaking of snacks of perfection ... the Reese's McFlurry from McDonald's ... Hello & How you doin'? If ever I have loved anything from a drive-thru window, this is it! Go get you one!
Well, this list turned out way longer than I intended ... a good week was had!
Hope you have a great weekend ... & as always, be awesome, y'all!
In case you missed anything this week ... here are links to this week's {FMLPC} posts:
* party entertainment
* a fun game & a link-up
* that time I may have been inappropriate in the Belk








No comments:
Post a Comment