Thursday, April 24, 2014

the cake stand in the office!

Let me just be honest about something ... I have never cooked any sort of  baked good that required it's own fancy glass stand for it to be displayed. However, a fancy glass stand for cute office supply storage is right up my alley!

 


The Mister & I received this cake stand as a wedding gift ... 15 years ago ... & it has never seen any sort of confectionery goodness. As a matter of fact, it's been sitting all alone in the kitchen cabinets above the stove {the wasteland of kitchen cabinetry} ...until I was in need of a good way to corral my office supplies without taking up too much table space!


 

That cake stand was the perfect solution! Because it has a small base, it takes up minimal table space. AND there's still plenty of room up top for all of my goodies that I like to have close by! Tah-dah! I love finding an alternative use for something just lying around.

 

& also, I may be in need of a Sharpie intervention!

No comments:

Post a Comment