{source: www.gardenandgun.com}
The editors of Garden & Gun Magazine have compiled a master handbook! It is the perfect go-to for anything you've ever wanted to know about the South ... how to make homemade biscuits, the importance of sweet tea, the difference between NC & everywhere else's BBQ, the proper time to wear a seer sucker suit, how to talk to a game warden. All valuable information!
I bought mine at Barnes & Noble over the weekend & read through the first 100 pages before I knew it. Which, I'm sure, would leave every language arts teacher I've ever had in complete shock & awe.
Any book that begins by explaining that there are 2 types of people ... those born in the South & those that wish they were ... is a keeper!
{Note: the Barnes & Noble online price was $10 cheaper than the store price, so I asked the store manager if he'd sell it to me for the cheaper online price & he agreed! never hurts to ask, y'all}

No comments:
Post a Comment