Friday, March 28, 2014

favorite things friday: the internets & randomness ...

Today is full of total & complete randomness. I've been enjoying a few things floating around the internets & such ... of course, I wanted to share them with you!

* Yesterday I took the "How Southern Are You" quiz that I came across on Facebook. I scored 61% ... apparently if  I had ever tried homemade moonshine or owned a Johnny Cash album I'd be 39% more southern. I've decided to remedy one of those missing pieces of my southern puzzle ... I'll let you decide which one!
You can take the quiz HERE!  Let me know what you score.

* This week Kari Jobe {who I adore} released her 2nd solo project on iTunes. Here's my favorite track ....

{you tube}
 
* I lost count of how many people sent me this article ...
 

 
Every word of it is true ... I've got the tracks on my arm to prove it!

* If you haven't watched Jimmy Fallon on the Tonight Show you are doing yourself a great disservice! You can tell he genuinely loves what he does, loves people, & being silly .. all of which are completely right up my alley! When you add Will Ferrell, spandex pants, & Downton Abbey ... you've got pure gold!

 
enjoy your weekend!!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment