These are some of my favorite people on planet Earth! We go way back.
The 6 of us have been friends for almost 20 years & have done a lot of life together. We've waited in the hospital waiting rooms for each other's kids to be born, we've cried with each other over moves, we've laughed until we've cried or wet our pants (sometimes both), we've looked one another in the eye & said those pants make your butt look big.
These 3 couples have had some great times! None of us live in the same town anymore & 1 couple lives halfway across the country, but when we get together .... it's like no time has passed since we saw each other last. These are my people & I love them like family.
Having friends like this ... the forever kind ... make life a
Life is too short & too hard to travel through alone. Glad I have this crowd to travel with!

I'm glad you all have each other! Friendships like that in this world that throws everything away are a treasure.
ReplyDelete