Wednesday, January 29, 2014

snow day priorities ...

While the rest of the world was at the grocery store buying milk & bread for the snowstorm, I was at Lowe's purchasing paint supplies so I wouldn't go out of my mind while we are snowed in .... priorities, people! Mama needs a project or this party is gonna break down fast!

I'm planning a little nightstand makeover & this picture from Pinterest is my project inspiration ....


I don't plan on doing the stripes or the leaf detail around the pulls .... but you never know how a project will end up.

Real Simple Magazine often has coupons for free 8 oz. samples ... I used mine to get Valspar's Sonora Rose ...



& I bought new drawer pulls {ridiculously cheap} from Hobby Lobby. They usually have their pulls 1/2 off & they have a great selection ... very Anthropology-ish!


So ... while the rest of the South is covered in a blanket of snow I'll be in the garage sanding & painting away!!! What are you doing to keep yourself busy?

No comments:

Post a Comment