BRRRRR ..... that's just about all I have to say about today & the weather!
I was not built for any temperature that is below 60* .... for real! So just imagine me today frowning, with a knot in my forehead, & holding a cup of hot chocolate. Cold weather makes me angry ... it really does. Call it a character flaw if you want, but I'd be happy to just totally skip Winter & go directly to Spring .... without passing go & without collecting $200. Sometimes I even get a little jealous of animals that hibernate during Winter ... is that weird?!?!
I know plenty of people who not only enjoy Winter, but like truly love it ... and I don't understand it. If you are one of those people maybe you could explain it to me... after I come out of hibernation!

No comments:
Post a Comment