Tuesday, December 31, 2013

the perfect new year's dip!!!

I am going to share one of my favorite family recipes ... it is the perfect dip for a New Year's gathering. Why? you ask .... because it has 2 pounds of cheese in it! Case closed!

My cousin makes this dip every year for our family Christmas lunch & it gets DEVOURED!

I have taken the liberty of naming this recipe ....
*Mark's Little Gift to the World*

you'll need ....
1 lb sausage
1 lb hamburger
2 lb block of Velveeta cheese
1 jar of Pace picante
1 small can of diced tomatoes

Brown the sausage & hamburger ... drain & set aside.
Cube the Velveeta & melt over low heat while stirring.
Once cheese is melted transfer it to a crock pot & add meat.
Stir in Pace picante & diced tomatoes .... set crock pot on low heat while serving.
Serve with Scoop Tostidos.


It doesn't look pretty, but it is just about the yummiest thing I've ever experienced ... true story! And I may, or may not, have been known to eat it with a spoon & not worried with a chip ... it's THAT good! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment