Thursday, November 14, 2013

one of the great mysteries of life ...

I told y'all several weeks ago that priss had decided to play volleyball this fall. you can read all about my volleyball apprehension HERE.  we are well into her volleyball season & i'll be honest with you ... i'm still confused.

I've come to realize that in this life we aren't supposed to understand everything ... how God parted the red sea, crop circles, the Stonehenge, & how the game of volleyball is scored. there are some things that only God will be able to make us understand after we cross over Jordan.

I came home from priss's game Tuesday night utterly confused & decided to do a little research. so I did what I do ... CTG {consult the google}.  now, I have to tell you, I graduated manga cum laude & have a graduate degree ... to be sure, I can understand the rules of volleyball should I actually read them.   WRONG! still clueless.  & I've come to accept something about myself ... I just don't understand any sport that involves a ball going over a net. give me an endzone or a hoop & i'm with you ... but involve a net & it makes my head hurt.

so, i'll just let volleyball remain one of the great mysteries of life. i'm fine with that ... really, I am.  when I enter the pearly gates i'm sure it will all be made clear to me ... just one more reason to look forward to heaven. amen?

No comments:

Post a Comment