Friday, November 22, 2013

favorite things friday: a couple of videos & the meal ministry

lots of fun things happened this week at the little pink couch ...

* This is going to make my life sound super exciting & you might even become a bit jealous of the thrilling life that I live, but I have to share ... I got a new set of Pyrex storage containers on sale at Target this week! & y'all I was thrilled to no end!!! I've been slowly trying to switch over from plastic to glass containers over the last several months. I would like to tell you it is because it is more environmentally sound & I am worried about the BPA in plastic {truth: I don't even know what BPA is}. However, the only real reason I am switching is because my dishwasher does not get plastic containers dry & I have to dry them by hand when I unload them. So there ... it is official ... I am shallow & apparently am anti-hand drying.


* One of my friends posted this video on Facebook this week ....


I-have-no-words!!!! I ADORE this & now I want a ball pit in my front yard!!!!


* Some ladies in my area have a ministry called The Pearl Ministry & have started a new blog called The Changing Room. I love the concept behind the blog ... you can read about it HERE!  I did my first ever guest post for them Monday ... you can read it HERE!  Thanks to them for having me!


*  & then there was this ... Mama was gone most of the week. So, Sunday night at Bible Study Daddy announced he would be needing the meals ministry at church to feed him until she returned ... bless his heart!


* I've been just a tad bit under the weather this week. I have an ear infection because apparently I have the immune system of a 2 year old??? While resting yesterday, I came across THIS VIDEO .... let me just say, I was moved to tears & decided had I been there when this went down I would have reacted just like all of the little kids (except the one that climbed the light pole ... cause if you recall from my ice skating experience I have unusually weak ankles & fate does not need to be tempted).


& that just about sums up the highlights of my little week!

Hope everyone has a great weekend .... be awesome, y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment