my favorite thing this week?
FRIDAY!!!
i don't think i've been so glad to
see a friday in at least a week...
i am happy to see the weekend
mostly because
i will be sleeping completely
indoors all weekend long
{you can read about my
camping experience last weekend HERE }
& the only
thing i have planned
is watching my college alma mater
play our in-state rival tomorrow.
O! & stuff 100 treat bags
for a party
we are having next weekend ...
i know it doesn't sound
glamorous
but these are the
types of weekends i live for!
if you need me i'll be
parked on the couch wearing
yoga pants & a sweatshirt
with a diet pepsi in hand!
& pulling for the pirates!
amen & hallelujah!
hope y'all have a relaxing weekend, too!!!

I don't like this post because I wish you were sitting on MY couch in your yoga pants watching the Pirates!
ReplyDeleteMe too :'(
DeleteSince when is UNC your in-state rival? Poor Allen must be so conflicted...
ReplyDeleteSince we are playing them!!! & Allen will be wearing his eye patch, I'm sure ...
Delete