well ... I got bold & tried a recipe I found on pinterest ...
the recipe is called
"squash croquettes"
but I think that's too fancy ...
around here we call them
"squash fritters"
i'm not one for a whole lot of prep work
or actually having to stand over the stove while something is cooking,
so this was a stretch for me.
priss helped me with the chopping of
the squash & onions & i am happy to report
we both came out of it with all of our digits.
hallelujah!
you can find the original recipe here at
cierra's country life.
it was super easy to make & super yummy!
i actually doubled the recipe &
had squash fritters coming out of my ears.
so, i put the extras in the freezer.
{to reheat: 12-15 minutes at 400*}
{proof I really did cook}
{this picture doesn't make the fritters look
very yummy, but I promise .... they are were!}
so, now i have 5 things i can cook well!!!!
thanks, pinterest!



I am so "pressed"! I am expecting some fritters for dinner during our next "vacay".
ReplyDelete