o, ikea ...
how do i love thee?
let me count the ways ...
#1 ... my lockers!
& a close #2 ... my expedit!!!
this piece of furniture works hard, y'all!
& i love every little nook & crannie of it!
lots & lots of storage ...
she lives in our sitting room
where we all hang out ...
where the homework is done ...
where we do family devotions ...
where i sit on my little pink couch & blog....
she sees a lot of action!
& she handles herself just fine!
best $70 i think i've ever spent!
Yes! I totally agree. I just bought two Expedit recently. One is the same as yours and one bigger one. For my new playroom/craftroom. Actually the whole room is Ikea. I got an awesome canvass toy box too plus more. - Naomi C.
ReplyDeleteWow! I love the entire room, the colors, the lamp, the owl, the picture, everything! Where'd you get that lamp?? So pretty! I definitely need to hit IKEA when we move into the house!!
ReplyDelete