I have a sweet friend that sent me a
text last week ...
she was so excited because she, herself,
had just bought a little pink couch, too!
& that got me thinking about
all those sweet little pink couches
floating around out there.
well, I guess you know what I did for
the next 2 hours ....
yep! I browsed through many
pink couch photos on pinterest!
& these are a few that I wanted to share.
{humor me ... I have a thing for pink couches, ok?!?!}
{Image from JJ Designs via This Is Glamorous}
wowza! talk about a sophisticated little couch!
ain't she purdy!
a little too proper for me, but still pretty.
this is a bit more my speed ...
cute, but not showing off.
& I love the aqua in the pillow!
here's a more modern twist ...
(love that ottoman)
{source}
okay ... this happens to be my fave!
i love the color, the cushions, the pouf ...
SOLD!
{the glitter guide}
like the pairing of the gold in the pillows
with pink in the 2 couches above ...
great color combo!
the aqua/coral pink combination is
a personal favorite of mine &
these 2 rooms have a great balance.
this little pink couch would
be perfect in a foyer!
again loving the gold in the wallpaper with
the color of the couch.
{thoughts meander like a restless wind}
talk about cozy!
this couch just looks like somebody needs to
take a nap on it & i think
that somebody should be me!
love the olive color of the wall
against the fushia in the couch.
& can we talk about that
mirror for a second?!?!?
gorgeous!
ok ... let's review!
* i really DO have a thing for pink couches
* the aqua/coral & gold/pink combos are complete winners
* i love naps!
class dismissed!
who else wants needs a pink couch???









see, now you've got me thinking I need a pink couch! haha!!
ReplyDeleteJ
yay!!!!
Delete