"the fruit of the spirit is ...
love,
joy,
peace,
patience,
kindness,
goodness,
faithfulness,
gentleness,
&
self-control....
against such there is no law"
{galations 5:22 & 23}
we taught both of our kids
these verses at a very young age.
now, during bedtime prayers
they name each fruit of the spirit & pray
that they would possess each one.
it is sweet to this mama's ears ...
{please note: this was a Christmas card picture ... the only
time of year big brother allows priss to touch him}
I pray for these qualities, too ...
{sometimes I have to pray several times a day ...
know what I mean?!?!}
i want to be loving, kind, good, gentle,
peaceful, patient, joyful, faithful,
& have self-control
in everything i do.
there are a lot of days i feel
like i fail horribly & the fruit i bear is rotten...
these are the days i am
so thankful for God's grace...
{please note: this was a Christmas card picture ... the only
time of year big brother allows priss to touch him}
I pray for these qualities, too ...
{sometimes I have to pray several times a day ...
know what I mean?!?!}
i want to be loving, kind, good, gentle,
peaceful, patient, joyful, faithful,
& have self-control
in everything i do.
there are a lot of days i feel
like i fail horribly & the fruit i bear is rotten...
these are the days i am
so thankful for God's grace...
I'm thankful that you are their mother!
ReplyDeleteyou make being their mama an easy job <3
Delete